Sun, 25 Aug 2019

Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], July 18 (ANI): A fire broke out in a kitchen in Mahada Shantivan building situated in Millat Nagar, Mumbai on Thursday.

The fire had erupted in the seven-storey building today and two fire engines were immediately rushed to the spot to douse the fire.

Later, two small hydraulic hose lines of two motor pumps and a 3 BA set were used to extinguish the fire.

Further details regarding the incident are awaited (ANI)

More Mumbai News

Access More

Sign up for Mumbai News

a daily newsletter full of things to discuss over drinks.and the great thing is that it's on the house!